Triathlon national of Fuente Alamo
In its most popular form, the 3 disciplines are swimming, cycling and running.
Each of these variable distance events, are taking place one after the other.
The winner is the one with the fastest time of the three disciplines included the transition time between each event.
This major national sporting event can take place in excellent conditions thanks to the many volunteers who are divided on each event and thanks to sponsor ‘Melones del Abuelo “.
Some pictures of 2015 triathlon Fuente Alamo
Bonfires of San Juan in Alicante
The “Fogueres Sant Joan” (Bonfires of San Juan) is a festival that takes place every year from 20 to 24 June in Alicante, they have been declared of international tourist interest.
During the feasts, various acts are included as traditional “mascletàs” (loud and rhythmic pyrotechnics), the “plant”, the parade of Ninot, shows for the street parades, the offering of flowers to the Virgen del Remedio and the “cremation”.
- About a week before the 20th of the “input bands” is performed
- On June 20, they give initiated the festivities and at 12 pm takes place “plantà
- The 21st and 22nd offering of flowers to the Virgen del Remedio, Saint Patron of Alicante, and the flowers are placed on a catafalque in the Plaza de Abad Penalva, where the Cathedral of St. Nicholas is located.
- On June 23 the “International Folklore Parade”, a colorful parade with floats, dance groups, bands and dancers from various countries of the world is made.
- June 24 is the day of the “bonfire”, at 12 pm is launched from the top of Mount Benacantil a monumental palm tree, which is the simultaneous download of hundreds of rockets white light. So start is given to the bonfire, it ie burning fires elderly and children. .
MUSICAL “MAMMA MIA”
Auditorium Victor Villegas de Murcia receive the very famous Musical “Mamma Mia”
A mother, a daughter, three possible fathers and a wedding you’ll never forget.
With a superb cast headed by Nina, MAMMA MIA! It will be conducted from June 2 to 5 in the Auditorio de Murcia. Only 4 days!
MAMMA MIA! It is quite an injection of positive energy that has become a global phenomenon that dance, sing and you’ll laugh while traveling the most optimistic and reassuring side of life.
This blockbuster is built around catchy and memorable songs of ABBA.
Where: auditorium Victor Villegas “Sala Narciso Yepes ”
Price: From 31,00 € to 66,00 €
SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA REGION OF MURCIA- OSRM
The SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Region of Murcia (OSRM) led by DORIAN WILSON, director.
He will present the following program:
Stravinsky: El beso del Hada (divertimento)
Chaikovsky: El lago de los cisnes / La bella durmiente (selección)
Other OSM concert the 16th june 2016 at 20:00 h.
JOSEP VICENT, director
Obra por confirmar
Stravinsky – Petrouchka
Sala: “Sala Narciso Yepes “
Precio: 20,00 €, 16,00 € y 12,00 €
Spring Holidays 2016 in Murcia
As usual, after the Passion Week, Murcia offer the Spring Holidays with its traditional “Bando de la Huerta” the 29th of March.
At the end of the week, “Burial of the Sardine”- 2nd of April.
A week of fiesta, to visit the “barracas” where you will find the traditional gastronomy of Murcia region. All of them have their specialities but you will find:
Albóndigas de bacalao
Tortilla de ajos tiernos
Revuelto de verduras
Conejo en ajo cabañil
Guiso de albóndigas de bacalao
Magra frita con tomate
Olla de cerdo
Potaje de acelgas
Arroz y verduras
Arroz con conejo y caracoles
Arroz con leche
Golf Club Agenda March 2016
Golf Club Agenda March: Next events
- MARCH 05 – PRIVATE COMPETITION ST DAVID – GREENSOME STABLEFORD (FORMAT GREENSOME STABLEFORD)
- MARCH 12 – PRIVATE COMPETITION – ECLECTIC Nº3 – MEDALPLAY (FORMAT MEDALPLAY)
- MARCH 19 – OPEN COMPETITION ST PATRICK – TEXAS SCRAMBLE (FORMAT TEXAS SCRAMBLE)
- MARCH 25 – EASTER FESTIVAL – TEAMS OPEN COMPETITION – TEXAS SCRAMBLE (FORMAT TEXAS SCRAMBLE)
- MARCH 26 – V OPEN COMPETITION GOLF SCHOOL FREDY BORRAS– sponsored by PRIUS
- MARCH 27 – EASTER FESTIVAL – OPEN COMPETITION – INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD (FORMAT INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD)
MARCH 28 – EASTER FESTIVAL – OPEN COMPETITION – INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD (FORMAT INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD)
Every week there is something going on at Hacienda Del Álamo Golf Club.
Don’t forget :
And remember, if you wish to organize a special event, take advantage of this unique place: the Casa Club. Do not hesitate to contact them for a quote that’s suit your needs. Restaurant information and reservations: + 34 673 609 791
FALLAS VALENCIA 2016
The nights of the Fallas Valencia 2016 will vibrate to the sound of fireworks that take place in the old river bed.
Like every year, the Fallas Valencia 2016 will bring the best fireworks that sustain castles in 2016, as you love the most, with great intensity.
Do not forget to check the schedule for 2016.
The schedule Fallas castles 2016:
- Castillo night of March 15: At midnight the Alameda. Zarzoso Pyrotechnics.
- Castillo night of March 16: At midnight the Alameda. world-Foc pyrotechnics (Caballer FX).
- Castillo night of March 17: 1:00 to Alameda. Hermanos Caballer pyrotechnics.
- Castillo night of March 18, Nit del Foc: 01: 30 hours in Alameda. Pyrotechnics Europlá.
- Open fires in the night of March 19 to 01: 00h Town Hall Square. Cremation Official Town Hall Square. Pyrotechnics Europlá.
BANDO de la HUERTA 2016 – MURCIA
The Bando de la Huerta 2016 is the name given to the parade that takes place in the city of Murcia on Tuesday 29th of february, the Spring Festival, held the week after Easter. The parade consists of bands, giants, dance groups and chariots pulled by tractors, in which typical elements of the rural area of Murcia is. Since these floats, people dressed in period costume own food spread the cuisine of the region, such as black pudding, sausages, hot dogs or beans and beverages such as wine or beer. You can also taste typical dishes such as: michirones, pipirrana or zarangollo, without forgetting the typical Paparajotes in the barracks scattered in various places of the city.
Consequently, the name of Bando de la Huerta is also used to refer to that Tuesday in the parade, referring thus to the general conclusion that that day makes throughout the city, which includes taking place a very high percentage of Murcia spend the day on the street dressed in costumes huertanos and vegetable garden. Parks downtown are filled with young people who gather to “botelleo” allowed on this day.
The origin of this event seems to go back to 1851, year in which a young affluent agreed to organize with the intent to mock somewhat from the people of the garden. Currently this original motivation has disappeared completely and the Bando has become quite the opposite: a celebration in honor of the garden and the traditions associated with it.
AUDITORIO El BATEL, CARTAGENA 2016
Auditorium The Batel is the great cultural infrastructure of Cartagena. It is located in the port city, next to the National Museum of Underwater Archaeology (ARQUA).
Auditorio El Batel de Cartagena has the following musical events in the 1st quarter 2016
Conciertos, Sinfónico | 18 de febrero de 2016 | 20:30 h
JORGE CARRASCO, piano
JOSÉ FRANCISCO SÁNCHEZ, director
Beethoven – Concierto n. 5 para piano y orquesta
Beethoven – Sinfonía nº 7
La Bella Durmiente, Estudio de Danza Nuria Mas – Actos Benéficos, Danza | 27 de febrero de 2016 | 17:30 h
Hércules, el musical – Musicales | 28 febrero 2016 | 20:30 h
PASION VEGA presenta PASION POR CANO – Conciertos | 4 marzo 2016 | 21:30 h
RIGOLETTO – Ópera | 8 de marzo de 2016 | 21:00 h
but if you are a lover of BB KING, RAIMUNDO AMADOR presenta SALUDO A B.B KING – Conciertos | 15 de abril de 2016 | 21:30 h