MURCIA FERIA 2016
Murcia Feria celebrates 750 years of life and, because of this date marked on the calendar of the city of Murcia, the city will host “a retrospective celebration in which the past and present come together, tradition and vanguard, through approximately 200 events planned. “
The programming of the Fair was organized around four axes:
- The history of the city and its council,
- The river and the bridges,
- The street as a space for socializing and a tribute to Murcia
- Murcia with the participation of Peñas huertanas and the opening speech by the Orfeón Murciano Fernández Caballero “
Parades and performances, exhibitions, workshops and posters of child Frequently remind us of the history of the city and the foundation of the Council (current City Hall) 750 years ago this year.
In this regard, they highlight the keys to Alfonso child, who organizes the family of Moors and Christians Moors and tribute to the king Sabio in the cathedral, with the interpretation of a song to Santa Maria. In addition, the Spanish conquest and the seal of the Council also have their place in the activities for children, with workshops for children in museums.
Among the main innovations of this feria 2016 we can meet:
- Saturday, September 3, from 21.00 in the Plaza del Romea. The group of the Academy of General Air will give an open air concert.
- Parades Plaza del Romea. Wednesday, September 7, at 12:00 and into the afternoon, an event that combines the design, craftsmanship and fashion, including fashion shows, outdoor markets and meetings murcianos young designers.
- Plaza Belluga hosts first horse show “Cabalga Murcia”. Thursday, 8 September, 21 hours.
- Regatta. Saturday, September 10, 11 to 14 and from 17 to 19, and Sunday, September 11, from 11 to 14. The river Segura between Miguel Caballero bridge and the Pont Neuf, welcomes the exhibition regatta with boats “optimistic” , surfing etc.
- Water skiing and surfing. Saturday, September 10, from 10 to 24. Water Ski Show (wakeboard), compared to Mills River. 20 to 22 hours, night paddle surfing display.
- First cooking contest for children MINICHEF. Sunday, September 11, from 22:30 in the Malecón gardens. A jury of experts, led by Chef Top Chef murciano July Velandrino, choose the best child cook Murcia. Registration for children aged 6 to 12 years in www.gastrotallerdefornet.es.